[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6388: Groups single item home : improve the way we deal with custom front and activity component

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Sep 28 15:22:17 UTC 2015

#6388: Groups single item home : improve the way we deal with custom front and
activity component
-----------------------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  imath                                    |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                             |      Status:  new
Changes (by imath):

 * keywords:  has-patch 2nd-opinion needs-testing needs-docs => has-patch
     2nd-opinion needs-docs commit

Comment:

 @r-a-y Just tested and now i understand better your first point :)

 Forget about my last comment, the fact that you leave the $group argument
 into `bp_groups_get_front_template()` is allowing plugins to test if the
 group has a front template :)

 I love your version of the patch and i seriously think you should commit
 it!!

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6388#comment:10>