[buddypress-trac] [BuddyPress Trac] #6418: Introduce functionality to query members by member_type where member_type NOT IN

buddypress-trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon May 4 16:46:39 UTC 2015

#6418: Introduce functionality to query members by member_type where member_type
NOT IN
------------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  lakrisgubben                  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                   |      Status:  new
Changes (by lakrisgubben):

 * cc: alexander.berthelsen@… (added)

Comment:

 thanks for the feedback boone! :) Latest patch makes it possible to use
 `member_type__in` instead of `member_type` by checking
 {{{
 if ( empty( $member_type ) && ! empty( $member_type__in ) ) {
         $member_type = $member_type__in;
 }
 }}}
 Was it something along the lines of that that you'd thought of?

 Patch also merges the two `WP_Tax_Querys` into one, but I'm not the best
 at writing regex so that could probably be handled nicer. :)

 Regarding unit test, I'm not really familiar with writing them for BP, but
 it'd be nice to try and dip my toes into that water. Would be grateful
 though if you could give some pointers as to what exactly I should test
 for. :) After that I can probably manage to write them ;)

--
Ticket URL: <https://buddypress.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6418#comment:2>