[bbDev] Sam @ WordCamp UK

Felix Rehren fel64 at loinhead.net
Thu Jul 10 20:31:02 GMT 2008

According to the wiki of WordCamp UK, Sam'll be giving a talk about bb/WP
integration, its future directions and that - that seemed to be the case two
or three months ago, anyway.

http://wiki.wordcampuk.tonyscott.org.uk/Content_ideas#bbPress.2FWordPress_integration_and_the_future_of_bbPress

Is that still the case, Sam? Do you know which day? Having a place to stay
in Birmingham I'm vaguely tempted to go; this could help me decide.

Cheers