[bbDev] Permalinks Plugin - Changing Mod Rewrite Rules

Sam Bauers sam at viveka.net.au
Sun Mar 18 16:25:02 GMT 2007

Actually, I decided to sit down and have another go at it. Limiting
the scope as we discussed previously helped a lot. There is now a
patch in the Trac ticket here:

http://trac.bbpress.org/ticket/619

I'm pretty happy with it. It works with MultiViews or mod_rewrite.
Also multibyte/utf8 works as far as I can tell.

Sam