[bbDev] Permalinks Plugin - Changing Mod Rewrite Rules

Sam Bauers sam at viveka.net.au
Sat Mar 17 15:05:16 GMT 2007

I hope nobody is holding heir breath. I've got a lot of work on at
the moment. I don't see myself looking at this again for a month at
best.

Having said that, I did rewrite bb_repermalink and some other
functions once already and got quite a bit of flexibility out of it,
the main problems have been with working out the best way to resolve
a pretty URL to the correct forum/topic/user. But implementing that
has not started.

Sam