[bbDev] Re: Cannot redeclare bb_int_set_current_user()...

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 12:28:16 GMT 2007

I think I'll just skip thee old call to the wp-blog-header.php deal for now. I'd rather have the registrations for the blog and forums, work for ALL three places..

IMHO, that's more important to me, then having the forum's theme look so much like the blog's theme anyway. I could minus out the sidebar, flickrRSS from footer.. whatever else ..

Might be a while though until I get this straight, I'm tired as hell now.. and the mind is sleeping. Sorry for all the posts..

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net