[bbDev] Re: Cannot redeclare bb_int_set_current_user()...

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 12:05:14 GMT 2007

[I wrote>
I uploaded the two too:
my-plugins/ directory
wp-content/plugins/ directory~~]

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, this bbpress-integration.2.php plugin IS supposed to go into the two above directories right?

I have the one on the blog disabled, and yet just did a test register on the forums, and it's showing in the blog's USER section.. I still have the ONE in the "my-plugins" though.. so.. what's the deal on this?

Does this technically go into the two directories, or the one? I heard the two? I guess I could point the forum's register link to the blog's registration page, but then I'm not sure if the bbpress login informations, will work on ALL three places.. The Codex, the blog, the forums.. anyone?

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net