[bbDev] hooks

Michael D Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Fri Jan 5 20:18:42 GMT 2007

On Jan 5, 2007, at 11:50 AM, Aditya Naik wrote:

> now that i look at it.. do you guys think we should bring some
> cosistency in how we name hooks..
>
> may be a naming convention or something//

Most of the hooks are named verbatim after the function name they
appear in, which is how I think it should be.  Obviously, when
there's more than one hook in a function, we have to do something else.

That just shifts part of the issue to a naming convention for
functions, though :)

Are there any specific oddities you can point out?

Michael