[Spam] [bbDev] templates dir

Aditya Naik so1oonnet at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 22:04:39 GMT 2007

if thats the case then we should not even scan the bb-templates - unless we
are planning to ship more than one template with the basic bbpress download.

if not we should move everything from kakumei directly into bb-templates and
let people use my-templates for custom templates..

any thoughts?

drop by at http://www.adityanaik.com