[bbDev] What about localization ?

Sannamaria sannamaria at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 20:57:45 GMT 2005

Ok, got me there;)

But what I meant that if you´re able to do the installation, you´re
able to do the translation, there is really little to translate.

I´m not a developer but what I´ve understood that usually you can
start waiting localisation in late beta and bb is early alpha...

And it really is just few files you hav to work on... compared to any
other forum software, comparing even to basic formmail -script.