[bbDev] What about localization ?

Stefano steagl at people.it
Tue Mar 8 20:49:13 GMT 2005

Il Tue, 8 Mar 2005 21:19:33 +0100, Luc Saint-Elie <lstelie at gmail.com>
scrive:

>No alas, the word are not only in templates.
>For example the Welcome message in in one of the function files.
>Same thing tor the whole register page and so on....
>You have to dug a lot amoung files to make a global translation

Besides the Matt idea of makin bbpress too complicated at this stage
implemnting I18n i think that doing it now, will forceall developpers
to use gettext fuction immediatly avoiding the need to parse the code
in the future, missing something etc.

The i18n code and funztions are already there in WP :)

Email: steagl at people.it - steagl at despammed.com
BlogPage: http://www.40annibuttati.it/
PGP keys available on keyservers  (cripted & signed PGP mail welcome)