[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60671: If you hook some blocks with Block Hooks API, slashes are stripped from template part block attributes

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 11 13:53:50 UTC 2024

#60671: If you hook some blocks with Block Hooks API, slashes are stripped from
template part block attributes
 Reporter:  karolmanijak                         |       Owner:  Bernhard
                                                 |  Reiter
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by Bernhard Reiter):

 Replying to [comment:18 swissspidy]:

 > [57790] and [57799] look good to me for 6.5.

 Thank you very much! I'll backport them shortly.

 > Nit for [57799]: don't see a reason for mentioning the
 `tests/phpunit/includes/abstract-testcase.php` file path in the new
 comment there. That will just become stale with any refactor, and any IDE
 will allow you to quickly jump to the definition. But it is what it is :)

 Ah, my bad, apologies! I'll keep a patch ready locally; I can maybe land
 that at some point if I need to tweak the tests some more.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/60671#comment:19>