[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60671: If you hook some blocks with Block Hooks API, slashes are stripped from template part block attributes

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 11 13:08:32 UTC 2024

#60671: If you hook some blocks with Block Hooks API, slashes are stripped from
template part block attributes
 Reporter:  karolmanijak                         |       Owner:  Bernhard
                                                 |  Reiter
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  reopened
Changes (by swissspidy):

 * keywords:  has-patch dev-feedback has-unit-tests => has-patch has-unit-
     tests dev-reviewed commit

Comment:

 @gziolo The rules are described in the
 [https://make.wordpress.org/core/handbook/contribute/trac/keywords/
 handbook]:

 > After a branch has been created for a release, each change (except for
 build and test suite changes) needs to be reviewed by two permanent
 committers. The first reviewer should set the keywords “commit dev-
 feedback”, and the second reviewer should set the keywords “commit dev-
 reviewed”. If a permanent committer created the patch, only one additional
 review is necessary.

 [57790] and [57799] look good to me for 6.5.

 Nit for [57799]: don't see a reason for mentioning the
 `tests/phpunit/includes/abstract-testcase.php` file path in the new
 comment there. That will just become stale with any refactor, and any IDE
 will allow you to quickly jump to the definition. But it is what it is :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/60671#comment:18>