[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #61077: Twenty Twenty-One: Code block text color is not change in front-end when we changed its color using block setting.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Apr 25 07:35:21 UTC 2024

#61077: Twenty Twenty-One: Code block text color is not change in front-end when we
changed its color using block setting.
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  viralsampat    |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme  |    Version:  6.5
 Severity:  normal         |   Keywords:  dev-feedback
  Focuses:  ui, css        |
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Hello,

 I have reviewed the "Code block" and found that its text color is not same
 in editor & front-end sides. When we trying to change text color using
 block setting, It applies only on editor site, Not in front-end.

 I think that it should be same on both editor & front-end sides.

 I have checked this issue with Gutenberg plugin and without Gutenberg
 plugin.

 Here, I have provided issue link for reference.
 **Issue: [https://share.cleanshot.com/4pH5vdbrkRLJVdxV5ttm]**

 Also, I have attached its screenshots at below.

 Environment info:

 ----

 - WordPress version: WordPress 6.5.2 running,
 - Twenty Twenty-One Version: 2.2
 - Browser: Google Chrome, Version 124.0.6367.62 (Official Build) (arm64)
 - Device: MacBook Air M1
 - OS: macOS 14.4.1 (23E224)
 - Gutenberg plugin: Version 18.1.2

 Thanks,