[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60957: Install fonts in Font Library in WP 6.5 not working on multisite using Twenty Twenty-four

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Apr 9 02:27:24 UTC 2024

#60957: Install fonts in Font Library in WP 6.5 not working on multisite using
Twenty Twenty-four
 Reporter:  hartsook      |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by poena):

 I am also unable to reproduce this on a fresh Multisite installation.

 I'm not sure the theme.json is relevant if the font is installed with the
 Font Library and the font is applied to the blocks in the Site Editor.
 Font family changes that are made in the Site Editor are saved in the
 database and are used instead of theme.json.

 Perhaps there are steps to reproduce it that are missing?

 After installing the font using the Font library, did you export the theme
 to get the updated copy of theme.json?
 Or did you manually add it to theme.json? For what purpose?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/60957#comment:5>