[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #59687: get_test_available_updates_disk_space() does not handle an $available_space of NULL correctly

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Oct 24 23:54:33 UTC 2023

#59687: get_test_available_updates_disk_space() does not handle an $available_space
of NULL correctly
---------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  Larry.Daniele  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  new
Changes (by Larry.Daniele):

 * type:  defect (bug) => enhancement

Comment:

 Thanks, Sergey. I looked into this further and see this on the WP Engine
 Platform Settings page at https://wpengine.com/support/platform-settings/
 :

 ----

 Disabled Functions and Modules

 Our system administrators have already pre-configured server settings to
 best suit the needs of the majority of our clients. Some functions cannot
 be modified from site to site or in the php.ini file as they are
 configured at a server level.

 Here are some functions that have been disabled and therefore are not able
 to be altered:

 disk_free_space

 ----

 I will direct WP Engine support to this ticket for further explanation and
 investigation. But it would appear that this is not directly a WordPress
 problem.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/59687#comment:2>