[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #58962: Provide a way to load multiple specific options with a single database request

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Oct 19 16:10:19 UTC 2023

#58962: Provide a way to load multiple specific options with a single database
request
 Reporter:  flixos90                             |       Owner:  flixos90
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by joemcgill):

 Replying to [comment:17 peterwilsoncc]:

 > I'm not sure what to do there now the cache priming functions have been
 made public. Go with consistency or try to move on from the errors of the
 past.

 These new function seem to be to serve the exact same purpose of other
 cache priming functions, so I would vote we go with consistent naming,
 including the use of the underscore prefix, as @peterwilsoncc suggests.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/58962#comment:18>