[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #59986: Add a filter into the $wp_meta_boxes output loop to provide the ability to change data

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Nov 29 14:26:51 UTC 2023

#59986: Add a filter into the $wp_meta_boxes output loop to provide the ability to
change data
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  oglekler           |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by swissspidy):

 Can't the global be modified directly?

 > Of course, I could write a plugin author plea to add a filter (and it
 will be the third "brilliant idea" from me in two days 🙈)

 FWIW, Posts 2 Posts is not maintained anymore, so if you have any feature
 requests for that plugin it's easiest to just fork it and add whatever
 feature you need yourself.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/59986#comment:1>