[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #59446: Use script helper functions in admin to enable Content-Security-Policy opt-in

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 2 16:26:09 UTC 2023

#59446: Use script helper functions in admin to enable Content-Security-Policy opt-
in
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  westonruter     |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new

Comment (by westonruter):

 Replying to [comment:2 bedas]:
 > Can I ask a clarification? I am confused on the "version" of this trac
 > It says 5.7 and the selector only allows up to 5.7.2

 Good question. The version field here refers to when the first applicable
 version of WordPress that the issue is relevant to. Since the functions
 were introduced in 5.7, that's why this version is used.

 The target version for fixing the issue is captured in the "milestone"
 field, which is still just Future Release. There isn't currently an
 established way to opt-in to CSP for the backend, so that's what this
 ticket is for.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/59446#comment:3>