[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #59446: Use script helper functions in admin to enable Content-Security-Policy opt-in

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 2 11:02:44 UTC 2023

#59446: Use script helper functions in admin to enable Content-Security-Policy opt-
in
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  westonruter     |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new

Comment (by bedas):

 Can I ask a clarification? I am confused on the "version" of this trac
 It says 5.7 and the selector only allows up to 5.7.2

 Yet the trac was opened just 5 weeks ago, during a 6.x WP Version
 "timeframe". I am confused :)

 What I am ultimately wondering is if there are ways already available for
 the _backend_ to become CSP ready, or if we only yet have
 https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/39941 which implemented a front end
 filter allowing us to somewhat filter those script tags and add a nonce...

 Thank you for any information!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/59446#comment:2>