[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #58416: Media Title field should soft wrap in Media Modal: For better readability/editing of long titles.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed May 31 09:00:41 UTC 2023

#58416: Media Title field should soft wrap in Media Modal: For better
readability/editing of long titles.
-------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  abitofmind   |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
Changes (by mrinal013):

 * focuses:  administration, privacy => administration

Comment:

 1. Yes, I have an instance of this WordPress, which is basically a fork of
 [wordpress-develop](https://github.com/WordPress/wordpress-develop)

 2. Yes, I think so about the 'privacy' tag. I misunderstood that, this
 field is about security so I tagged the 'Privacy '. However, this can be
 removed.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/58416#comment:10>