[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #58416: Media Title field should soft wrap in Media Modal: For better readability/editing of long titles.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed May 31 08:50:43 UTC 2023

#58416: Media Title field should soft wrap in Media Modal: For better
readability/editing of long titles.
-------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  abitofmind   |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by abitofmind):

 **privacy tag**: IMHO this issue is not privacy related at all. The line
 break avoidance features you added is about data integrity achieved by
 client and server side validation. At maximum I'd say is that "security"
 is ensured by the server side validation. But maybe in WordPress Core
 context "privacy" is used as an umbrella term, with a loose meaning? Then
 ok. But in the true meaning of the word, I'd say "privacy" is
 inappropriate. "admin" as the only tag for this feature would be enough as
 I see it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/58416#comment:9>