[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21938: Add "no-store" to Cache-Control header to prevent history caching of admin resources

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 27 16:49:38 UTC 2023

#21938: Add "no-store" to Cache-Control header to prevent history caching of admin
resources
------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  soulseekah                    |       Owner:  johnbillion
     Type:  enhancement                   |      Status:  reopened
                                          |  privacy
------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
Changes (by oglekler):

 * milestone:  6.4 => 6.3

Comment:

 @johnbillion sorry, from the whole your comment it looked like it was not
 ready, and I didn't notice that changes weren't reverted. But I am not
 sure that this is the right way to open a ticket for watching if some side
 effect will happen, or we need to do something additional. Possibly for
 such things, we need to open another one or make and additional status for
 ticket. I believe that all tickets needs to be rechecked and tested after
 the Beta 1, but it looks like a pink pony world. I also believe that
 people who are checking that things are working after ticket is gone into
 trunk needs also be appreciated. This should be a normal practice - if you
 don't find any problem, if it doesn't mean that your efforts are not
 valuable. But this question it out of the scope of this ticket 😅

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21938#comment:34>