[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21938: Add "no-store" to Cache-Control header to prevent history caching of admin resources

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 27 16:33:12 UTC 2023

#21938: Add "no-store" to Cache-Control header to prevent history caching of admin
resources
------------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  soulseekah                    |       Owner:  johnbillion
     Type:  enhancement                   |      Status:  reopened
                                          |  privacy
------------------------------------------+--------------------------------

Comment (by johnbillion):

 This has already been committed for 6.3. The change itself is working as
 expected, I added the testing notes above in case an anomaly was found in
 a certain browser configuration or in the e2e test runner.

 I'd like to keep this open for now and in the 6.3 milestone while the
 investigations into the e2e test failures are ongoing.

 @oglekler Any objection to moving this back to 6.3? If so I'll have to
 revert.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21938#comment:33>