[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57293: Twenty Twenty-One: Incorrect Mastodon domain (mastodon.com) for Social Icon in Footer Menu

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 12 06:27:33 UTC 2023

#57293: Twenty Twenty-One: Incorrect Mastodon domain (mastodon.com) for Social Icon
in Footer Menu
---------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  triumvirate    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by triumvirate):

 Oh ew, sorry for the images above that got auto-posted from Github. I was
 trying to get Github to host the images for me so I could insert them in
 the above post, which didn't work. Ironically, it did it for me but in the
 way I didn't expect (auto-propagating the Github comments into this
 ticketing system).

 Also, alright, you got me -- I was trying to sneak in more than just 10 as
 I don't see a huge concern with readability or performance with 10 vs. 40
 or so, but I'll respect that proposal and am not going to die on this
 hill. (I suppose this will mean I'll get to figure out how to make an
 extension, anyway, for my use case (not one of the top 10 :/ ))

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/57293#comment:18>