[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57293: Twenty Twenty-One: Incorrect Mastodon domain (mastodon.com) for Social Icon in Footer Menu

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 12 06:25:21 UTC 2023

#57293: Twenty Twenty-One: Incorrect Mastodon domain (mastodon.com) for Social Icon
in Footer Menu
---------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  triumvirate    |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by triumvirate):

 Good call with linking.

 I tested it manually on local in the Docker image. Sorry for the huge
 images, I could not, for the life of me, figure out if it's possible to
 resize images using WikiFormatting so I eventually gave up.

 = 1. Set up Theme: Twenty Twenty-One
 [[Image(https://i.postimg.cc/qvWwpNxB/19-E91-A577-C9121-B2-FDBC456-BD89-E6684.jpg)]]

 = 2. Create a Secondary Menu

 [[Image(https://i.postimg.cc/gjcqg8ms/21-DB747-FF9044-F2-E1-E00163914-E0806-F.jpg)]]

 = 3. Add custom links, bear witness:

 1. The first link is to Instagram, which is replaced, as expected, with
 the Instagram SVG logo.
 2. The second link is to https://mastodon.com, which would have
 previously, erroneously, been replaced with the Mastodon logo, but now,
 correctly, is left as-is;
 3. The third link is to a mastodon.social page, which now, correctly, is
 replaced by a mastodon logo.

 [[Image(https://i.postimg.cc/NfMkT6Nf/61-A2566-B19-C7-EA463-F6-FD24-B0960-D075.jpg)]]

 [[Image(https://i.postimg.cc/Kj97wjY2/F7-B20709-C2-DE59-ABD073-D966-B26371-B2.jpg)]]

--