[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #57648: Major performance regression in `wp_enqueue_global_styles()` for classic themes

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Feb 8 12:40:24 UTC 2023

#57648: Major performance regression in `wp_enqueue_global_styles()` for classic
themes
--------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  flixos90      |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by oandregal):

 @flixos90 I'm still at a loss as to how measure the `wp-*` metrics 😅 I've
 used the server-timing script before but I'd need to know ''where'' do you
 measure `wp-total`, `wp-template`, etc. for me to replicate.

 Perhaps this is an obvious thing, but if you had the git diff you apply to
 those branches, that'll be helpful. Or pointing at the places where you
 measure those things is good as well. I'm mostly interested in `wp-total`,
 though the others could be useful as well. If I have a way to replicate
 the `wp-total`, I can bisect the revisions and drive the investigation
 based on data, otherwise, it's a lot of guesswork.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/57648#comment:7>