[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60164: Twenty Fourteen :- Search block when button inside is used input is not visible proper in front side.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Dec 28 17:49:53 UTC 2023

#60164: Twenty Fourteen :- Search block when button inside is used input is not
visible proper in front side.
------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  nidhidhandhukiya  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)      |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme     |    Version:
 Severity:  normal            |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                    |
 Steps to reproduce the issue :-
 1. Activate the Twenty Fourteen theme.
 2. Choose Search block.
 3. Now choose button inside option.

 You can able to see that input is visible proper in editor side but when
 you check in user side if we clicked on that input area then only that
 input is visible.

 I have attached video for better understanding.
 Video URL :- https://share.cleanshot.com/rHYWt545d6gSry8JNV9C