[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #60164: WordPress bug ticket at [https://core.trac.wordpress.org/elimuhub] for the website [https://www.elimuhubeducationconsultants.wordpress.com]

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Dec 28 15:26:34 UTC 2023

#60164: WordPress bug ticket at [https://core.trac.wordpress.org/elimuhub] for the
website [https://www.elimuhubeducationconsultants.wordpress.com]
 Reporter:  elimuhub                 |      Owner:  < Elimuhub >
     Type:  defect (bug)             |     Status:  assigned
Component:  Login and Registration   |    Version:  5.9.1
 Severity:  normal                   |   Keywords:  needs-patch changes-
  Focuses:  accessibility,           |  requested needs-testing-info
  javascript, administration,        |
  template, rest-api,                |
  sustainability, php-compatibility  |
 I created a new WordPress bug ticket at
 [https://core.trac.wordpress.org/elimuhub] for the website
 [https://www.elimuhubeducationconsultants.wordpress.com]. Here are the
 details of the problem:

 - I am using the latest version of WordPress (5.9.1).
 - To reproduce the problem, I followed these steps:
   - I logged in to my WordPress dashboard and navigated to Appearance >
 Customize.
   - I tried to change the site title and tagline, but the changes did not
 reflect on the live site.
   - I cleared the browser cache and refreshed the page, but the problem
 persisted.
 - The problem occurs even when I deactivate all plugins and use the
 default theme (Twenty Twenty-Two).
 - The expected output is that the site title and tagline should update on
 the live site after saving the changes in the customizer. What I see
 instead is that the old site title and tagline remain unchanged.
 - I am using Windows 10 and Chrome 96.0.4664.110 as my OS and browser. I
 have not tested the problem on other environments.