[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #59013: Fatal error while trying to preview Block themes from the Appearance> Themes panel

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Aug 9 04:26:23 UTC 2023

#59013: Fatal error while trying to preview Block themes from the Appearance>
Themes panel
--------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  shivashankerbhatta  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  new
Changes (by audrasjb):

 * keywords:   => reporter-feedback

Comment:

 Hello, welcome to WP Core Trac and thanks for the ticket,

 I wasn't able to reproduce the issue on my side when previewing TT3 after
 having activated another theme. Could you please provide the exact steps
 to reproduce the issue? Are you using the Site Editor live preview?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/59013#comment:1>