[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #58953: Woocommerce Payments + Stripe Express integration got hacked! I need a feedback from Woocommerce's staff

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Aug 2 09:25:34 UTC 2023

#58953: Woocommerce Payments + Stripe Express integration got hacked! I need a
feedback from Woocommerce's staff
------------------------------+----------------------
 Reporter:  mexicanspeedball  |       Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)      |      Status:  closed
Changes (by costdev):

 * status:  new => closed
 * version:  6.2.2 =>
 * resolution:   => invalid
 * severity:  critical => normal
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>

Comment:

 Hi @mexicanspeedball, welcome to Trac and sorry to hear you've had
 problems on your site.

 While there is a long term connection between the WordPress project and
 the developers of WooCommerce, our developers and their support staff are
 very separate entities. As this issue involves lost funds, I advise you to
 keep trying to contact the WooCommerce team and/or the Stripe team
 directly for help and advice with resolving the situation.

 I hope your issue gets resolved as swiftly as possible. 🙂

 -----

 This ticket will be closed as `invalid`. This indicates that the reported
 issue is not a bug in the WordPress Core software and therefore can't be
 resolved on Trac. This is not a reflection on the validity of the issue,
 but of the reporting location.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/58953#comment:1>