[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #58953: Woocommerce Payments + Stripe Express integration got hacked! I need a feedback from Woocommerce's staff

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 1 12:30:42 UTC 2023

#58953: Woocommerce Payments + Stripe Express integration got hacked! I need a
feedback from Woocommerce's staff
------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  mexicanspeedball  |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)      |     Status:  new
Component:  General           |    Version:  6.2.2
 Severity:  critical          |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                    |
 Dear staff at WordPress.org,

 I am sorry if I am using this channel but as you can imagine I am trying
 all that's left since I am not getting any response via Woocommerce's
 official channels (support at woocommerce.com / +16503880901).

 I need help in reporting a malicious activity on my Woocommerce account
 which resulted in stolen funds.

 Could you please forward my enquiry to the most appropriate channel?

 Sorry for any inconvenience caused and thanks in advance for your help!