[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #54339: unique $keys array when add custom key from Several places with postmeta_form_keys

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Oct 29 09:11:47 UTC 2021

#54339: unique $keys array when add custom key from Several places with
postmeta_form_keys
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  myousefi08      |      Owner:  (none)
     Type:  defect (bug)    |     Status:  new
Component:  General         |    Version:  5.8.1
 Severity:  normal          |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  administration  |
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 I added two similar custom key from my theme and a plugin with
 postmeta_form_keys filter.
 but now display both of theme in custom-fields name's select box (custom-
 fields metabox - post.php or post-new.php)
 I think is better to unique $keys before options are printed.

 wp-admin/includes/template.php
 line ~730

 before:
 foreach ( $keys as $key ) {