[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #44532: Extreme memory leak related to wp_is_stream in wp-includes/functions.php in WordPress 4.9.7

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jul 6 12:48:47 UTC 2018

#44532: Extreme memory leak related to wp_is_stream in wp-includes/functions.php in
WordPress 4.9.7
--------------------------+---------------------
 Reporter:  timbowesohft  |       Owner:  (none)

Comment (by timbowesohft):

 Thanks for picking this up.

 Not sure if this helps, but one of our users encountered this warning when
 attempting to log in to their account while we were running 4.9.7, in
 between the fatal error:

 Warning: preg_match(): Null byte in regex in \wp-includes\functions.php on
 line 5233

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/44532#comment:6>