[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #39746: Suddenly getting error on all of my servers: Unable to locate WordPress content directory (wp-content).

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jan 31 08:53:30 UTC 2017

#39746: Suddenly getting error on all of my servers: Unable to locate WordPress
content directory (wp-content).
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  jobst            |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new

Comment (by dd32):

 @jobst are you absolutely sure nothing changed on the server? I ask, as
 iirc there haven't been any changes in the last six months that would
 cause it.

 The ssh extension with php7 is known to be faulty in early versions of it
 though, later releases fixed it, but would cause such a error.

 Feel free to dm me on slack @dd32 if you'd like help to debug it, there's
 not enough context available in your report to identify any specific
 cause.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/39746#comment:1>