[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #29839: Enhance get_terms to return only bottom child terms (terms without children) when taxonomy is heirarchical

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Nov 16 16:39:31 UTC 2014

#29839: Enhance get_terms to return only bottom child terms (terms without
children) when taxonomy is heirarchical
------------------------------------------------+--------------------------
 Reporter:  theMikeD                            |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                         |      Status:  new
                                                |     Focuses:

Comment (by theMikeD):

 Interesting case.  Further, the two use cases in this ticket (mine and
 TimothyBlynJacobs') both support your interpretation. Strangely, it still
 doesn't feel correct to me, but I'll do it anyway as, especially in my
 case, i'd want it to return all terms. Give me a bit.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/29839#comment:37>