[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #23865: Trailing slash is not enforced when editing the path for a subdirectory site in multisite

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Oct 7 13:07:40 UTC 2013

#23865: Trailing slash is not enforced when editing the path for a subdirectory
site in multisite
 Reporter:  simonwheatley                        |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  new

Comment (by simonwheatley):

 Attaching a diff showing a different approach, this time I'm using
 sanitise title and then adding the slashes manually. This approach allows
 us to check for multiple slashes which might have been added as well.

 Also attaching some tests for this issue.

 My first unit tests for WordPress, so I'd welcome any feedback. :)

--
Ticket URL: <http://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/23865#comment:5>