[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6: Option to set default value of "Notify me of follow-up posts via email" in profile

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jun 30 02:39:24 UTC 2017

#6: Option to set default value of "Notify me of follow-up posts via email" in
profile
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  Daedalon        |       Owner:  SergeyBiryukov
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  accepted

Comment (by netweb):

 Replying to [comment:11 SergeyBiryukov]:
 > For me it's always unchecked (including Edit Topic, only "Keep a log of
 this edit" is checked there by default).

 It's inheriting the option by the look of things, if the user who created
 the topic checks the ''"Notify the author of follow-up replies via email"'
 checkbox then I also see the checkbox checked, if not it remains
 unchecked:

 Via a quick check of some of the topics in
 https://wordpress.org/support/view/no-replies/

 * Checked: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/after-kickstart-empty-
 widget-page/edit

 * Unchecked: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/woocommerce-group-buy-