[wp-meta] [Making WordPress.org] #6: Option to set default value of "Notify me of follow-up posts via email" in profile

Making WordPress.org noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jun 30 02:09:11 UTC 2017

#6: Option to set default value of "Notify me of follow-up posts via email" in
profile
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  Daedalon        |       Owner:  SergeyBiryukov
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  accepted
 occurrence:
 > * New Topic - not checked
 > * Edit Topic - is checked
 > * New Reply - not checked
 > * Edit Reply - not checked

 For me it's always unchecked (including Edit Topic, only "Keep a log of
 this edit" is checked there by default).

--
Ticket URL: <https://meta.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6#comment:11>