[wp-hackers] Introducing Myself To WordPress Community

Bhuvnesh Joshi bhuvneshonline at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 16:36:51 UTC 2014

Hello,

I am Bhuvnesh a third year undergraduate from India.

I am very interested in working with WordPress as my mentor organization in
GSOC.
I have been reading the GSOC ideas page of WordPress and I am very much
interested in the project:

New BuddyPress Template Pack

I have prior experience in developing and modifying/adapting WordPress
themes for website.
Although those were much of freelance works.I have good experience in
converting PSD's to HTML/CSS and php/wordpress.

I am now looking into the basic  of BuddyPress developement process and
template development.
I hope I will be able to contribute to the BuddyPress project :)

If somebody please give me some pointer so as I can get upto the speed with
BuddyPress Templates project will be greatly appreciated.

P.S. : Please forgive me for typos.

Regards
Bhuvnesh Joshi