[wp-hackers] limit images displayed in the media upload window ?

A5D info at a5d.org
Tue Mar 26 10:59:06 UTC 2013

Thanks for proving I'm not just imagining posting to the list!

;)

Even if I create a new page, with no images on, the same 129 images only show.
Even if I then upload and save etc then go back the same images are displayed BUT then also include those added to that particular page.
If I then go to another page then go back to the previous page, the images are no longer listed.

Thanks for the response, I'm digging around WP and Google to see if there's a fix/ it's a bug etc.

Lee