[wp-hackers] What would strip $_POST before 'init' runs?

Mike Walsh mpwalsh8 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 18:54:34 UTC 2012

A simple test form works correctly.  Surprisingly, disabling all plugins
and using the default theme, doesn't make any difference, the POST variable
is still empty.  The action on the form element is set to an empty string
("").  Submitting a comment on the page works correctly.  I am starting to
wonder if this site has a modified version of WordPress installed.

Mike