[wp-hackers] Unit Testing

Wojtek Szkutnik wojtek.szkutnik at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 22:19:26 UTC 2012

Since I have already contributed to WordPress in GSoC for two years in a
row, I don't feel the need to "advertise" myself - why would I? My only
goal was to start a proper discussion concerning the need for unit tests vs
introducing more features.

Leaving your personal remarks behind, thanks for the input related to the
potential project goals.