[wp-hackers] How to familiarize with Code Base ?

VijeenroshPW VijeenroshPW vijeenroshpw at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 14:57:02 UTC 2012

Greetings to all ,

(My Apology, if this is not to be asked here )

I have been learning php for an while and is in an good position in it. I
have choosen WordPress as my first real world php project( To familiarize
with php standards and be part of an leading blog engine) for study.

I have by this time knowledge in plugin writting ,but I would like to get
familiarised with the code base of WordPress . So Where should I begin ,
could any body suggest an source tree ?

/* Apology if this is not supposed to be published here */