[wp-hackers] Learning WordPress and Getting Support

Aero Maxx aero.maxx.d at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 08:09:23 UTC 2012

Doing that is very time consuming and looses/shifts focus on doing
something that someone may need to do, and can significantly lengthen
development time on what it is your working on.

I know what questions to ask, and I have been able to find somethings
about what I am trying to do but have had very limited success, I am
just wanting to have some nice seo friendly urls in a plugin instead of
the ugly ones with question marks in them, would like my urls to be all
nice and clean throughout my site.