[wp-hackers] Learning WordPress and Getting Support

Micky Hulse mickyhulse.lists at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 23:02:12 UTC 2012

This list is a good resource for more advanced questions (and/or to
just kick back and listen).

I like WP stack site:

<http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/>

... though, never asked a question there.

Looking through source files helps (themes, WP core).

I created a few bookmarklets to help me search the codex and WP site:

<http://sandbox.hulse.me/scripts/bookmarklets/wordpress.html>

Also, it helps to know PHP in general. Are you also looking for PHP
tips and resources? Having a solid understanding of PHP will
definitely make life easier for when it comes to WP.

Hths,

Cheers,