[wp-hackers] removing/modifyiing various taxonomy bases

Mika A Epstein ipstenu at ipstenu.org
Thu Apr 26 20:27:27 UTC 2012

If you want your posts to be site.com/author/joe (and yes, that plugin is what you need to change /author/ to anything), you would need to change the username of 'admin.'

If you're NOT using Multisite, it's not that hard. Just edit the database. If you ARE, though, and this is probably smarter in the long run anyway, make a new user called joe. Transfer all the posts to joe.

(You can delete admin if you want, or disable it, after that.)

----
Mika A Epstein (aka Ipstenu)
http://ipstenu.org