[wp-hackers] WordPress Front-End tinyMCE

Kevin Stover kstover at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 23:50:15 UTC 2011

Thanks Rafael,

I've looked at that site before, the biggest problem is that I can't figure
out how to enquque the same styles used on the admin and post pages. I've
tried

do_action("admin_print_styles-post-php");
do_action('admin_print_styles');

but to no avail. I'm thinking that you can't run those from the frontend.
Using the info on that site I was able to get the editor to show up on the
page, but their isn't any css info attached to it. That means that you can't
see most of the buttons and the "Full screen" editor/mode is visible at the
very top-left of the page. Any ideas?

Thanks again for your time,

Kevin