[wp-hackers] Site Address during development

Andrew Gray andrew at graymerica.com
Fri Sep 3 16:46:13 UTC 2010

I would like to put my vote in for a WP wide method for inserting the current domain name on runtime.  I am not worried about the overhead, and It could very easily be made into a option or even a config value that has to be hard coded in WP Config.  I would be more than happy to write the patches for this if there was a chance that it would be accepted into the core.  This would allow plugin developers to hook into it for their plugins.

ErisDs,

Would you be willing to provide your script to be used as part of our development plugin.  Mike S and I are going to build a plugin to handle all these use cases and I would like to see what you are doing,

thanks,

Andrew