[wp-hackers] Should anybody help to me confirm a bug in wpdb?

Andrew Nacin wp at andrewnacin.com
Mon Oct 11 06:50:15 UTC 2010

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 2:35 AM, Haulyn Jason <haulyn at yahoo.com> wrote:

> I echo $data['pagination_rule']after the insert, echo $wpdb->last_query,
> I am sure $data['pagination_rule'] is validated, and the record stored. But
> the
> value for column 'pagination_rule' has changed to '0'.
>
> Is it a bug? Or something others I missed?

You probably have an issue with your table structure that conflicts with the
data going in.

You can check $wpdb->queries (define the constant SAVEQUERIES as true in
wp-config.php) to see exactly the SQL that was run. Try running that
directly via the mysql console or something like phpMyAdmin, and I imagine
you will see the same issue.

Nacin